This Stepper-driven machine is rugged and built to last. This machine is extremely versatile and is designed to place labels on everything from a carton, to a jar lid to an empty pouch. It will provide decades of reliable service, making it an excellent option in terms of cost and performance. The stainless steel construction ensures it will withstand the rigours of daily use and harsh environments. An intuitive touch screen means operation is a breeze. Simple adjustments with no need for tools, allowing multiple pouch sizes to be run with minimal downtime. Add an optional printer and print your dynamic information in real time on the label prior to it being applied.
- The LM-T150 is made in our factory in Canada. We can customize conveyor length and width with minimal impact on lead time.
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- The LM-T150 allows for easy and quick changeovers for reliable label positioning.
- It is very flexible and can accept a wide range of labels
- Casters can be added to adjustable leveling feet, allowing the machine to be easily repositioned.
- The LM-T150 is easy to integrate into a production line or to use in a stand-alone operation.
- The machine’s integrated missing label detection prevents mislabeling.
- The Stepper motor drive ensures a consistent accuracy.
- The LM-T150’s touch screen control provides fast and easy setup.
- The machine ensures fast labeling speeds with a small footprint.
- Set the label position with the touch of a button – no need to adjust the sensor.
- The integrated programmable counter can be programmed to automatically stop the machine when the chosen pre-set level is reached.
|Max Dispensing Speed||100ft/min (30m)|
|Max Conveyor Speed||100t/min(30m)|
Dimensions and Weight
|Applicator Width||6″ (150mm)|
|Conveyor Width||8″ (150mm) -Other Widths Optional|
|Conveyor Length||60″ ( 1525mm) -Other Widths Optional|
|Maximum Pouch Height||9″ (230,mm)|
(1525 x 1015 x 1675mm)
|Approx. Net Weight||220lbs (100kg)|
|Spool Diameter||14″ (350mm)|
|Inner Core||3″ (76mm)|
|Voltage||110 VAC 60 HZ 1 Phase|
|Controls||Panasonic Touch Screen|
|Drive||2 Phase Stepper Motor|
|Flexibility||Top Labeller change parts to apply various width labels on pouches or boxes|
|Performance||Label Driver Upgrade (increased applicator Speeds)|
|Zero-Down-Time dual applicator (never stop to replace labels|