ELF-20 TOP LABELING MACHINE
This is the perfect entry level labeler for those looking for an efficient, cost-effective solution. The compact tabletop design means it can easily be used in a variety of applications. In addition to applying labels to a box or container lid, Speedway can customize the machine to apply labels to empty pouches or wrap the label over a corner.
Simple to use
The ELF-20 has advanced sensors and easily adjustable hand wheels for quick set-ups and simple changeovers.
Easy to maintain
The ELF-20 is durable and easy to maintain. Made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum, it is specially treated as a protection against harsh environments as well as complying with Good Manufacturing Practices standards.
- Quick Changeovers are accomplished on the ELF-50 by incorporating a one button teach label sensor and easily adjusted product sensor.
- Label position and label delay are controlled through the labeller HMI allowing for quick and repeatable adjustments.
- Speedway offers the option to add various coder/printer options including an easy to use inkjet printer.
- Printer ports provide timing controls for flexibility and clear quality prints.
- Allow for easy changeovers between different product sizes and types with ELF-20’s user-friendly operating interface.
- The Stepper driven motor ensures consistent accuracy by counting the steps to the next label.
- The ELF-20’s microprocessor controls have extra features aimed at boosting production, including fully synchronized controls so all components work at the same speed.
- The ELF-20’s pre-set counter will set an amount for a production batch and the machine will automatically stop when the quantity is reached.
- The label counter keeps track of the number of products processed by the machine, and the container/production run counter shows the production number for the day.
- ELF-20’s battery-free microprocessor control system has default settings and up to 5 memory settings even after the machine sits idle for a long period of time.
- Due to its compact size, the ELF-20 is easy to transport and install in different production areas, allowing for different labeling applications.
- The ELF-20’s modular design makes it is easy to adjust and maintain.
- The machine’s specially treated 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction makes it a durable, long-lasting choice.
|Max Dispensing Speed||52.5 ft/min. (16m/min.)|
|Max Conveyor Speed||52.5 ft/min. (16m/min.)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions L-W-H||43.3” x 20” x 35” (1100mm x 508mm x 890mm)|
|Net Weight||132 lbs (60 kgs)|
|Maximum Label Size||4.75″ x 11.8″ (120mm x 300mm)|
|Maximum Container Width||6″ (152mm)|
|Maximum Container Height||4.75″ (120mm) -Without customization|
|Conveyor Width||6″ (152mm)|
|Spool Diameter||10″ (254mm)|
|Inner Core||3″ (76mm)|
|Voltage||110/220 VAC 50/60 HZ 1 Phase|
|Drive||2 Phase Stepper Motor|